If you would like training for your organization, I'm available to speak on topics related to burnout prevention and recovery, compassion fatigue, toxic work environments, employee retention, and managing multiple generations in the workplace.
If you would like a presentation for your sorority, women's ministry, professional association, social club, or business network meeting, I am available to speak on topics related to women in leadership, women in social work, the second shift, sisterhood, and prioritizing yourself
If you would like a guest for your panel, podcast, or YouTube channel, I’m available to speak on topics related to mindset, imposter syndrome, career acceleration, building a strong network, self-care and emotional wellness.
If you would like a speaker for your social work students, I’m available to speak on topics related to first-generation student success, career planning and development, professional branding, and confidence building.
Check out past speaking engagements below:
Social Work Career Development
- Millennial Social Work Conference, 2022
- Minds Over Matter Social Work Festival, 2022
- Millennial Social Work Conference, 2020
Social Work Student Development
- Columbia University, 2023
- Johnson C. Smith University, 2023
- Ontario Association of Social Workers, 2022
- Winthrop University, 2022
- Alabama A&M University, 2022
- University of Maryland, Baltimore County, 2022
- Mind and Manna YouTube Channel, 2023
- Team IHPOC High Tea, 2023
- Maryland Nonprofits Member Meeting, 2021
- Premiere Small Business Center, Executive Roundtable, 2019
- Community Opioid Prevention Health Fair, 2022
- Glory Soldiers Global Volunteer Training and Orientation, 2014
- 33rd Annual MARFY Conference, 2013
Positive Youth Development
- Montgomery County Collaboration Council, Youth Development and Mentoring Symposium, 2019
- Declare Equity for Girls: It’s Time Conference, 2018
- In Solidarity We Rise Conference, 2017
- Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention Grantee Conference, 2016
- BEST Kids, Inc. Mentor Training, 2015
- National Executive Youth Leadership Summit, 2013
- So Others Might Eat, Family Services Staff Retreat, 2019
- Challengers Independent Living Program Staff Retreat, 2013
I am an experienced trainer, facilitator, focus group host, and presenter. My experience includes virtual and onsite professional development sessions.
Contact me to learn more, schedule a consultation, or arrange a presentation, workshop, or interview.