Training for businesses, nonprofit organizations, and higher education institutions. If you or your company experiencing:
- Lack of clarity on purpose or next steps
- Employee disengagement or turnover?
- Decreased productivity or profits?
- Conflict among staff members?
- Disconnection between management and front-line staff?
I’m ready to help you and your company step strategically into your next level!
-Manager’s Masterclass Series
- Managing Millennials for Service and Success
- Going Up, Going Down: Managing Your Boss and Your Employees
- Can’t We All Just Get Along: Managing Multiple Generations in the Workplace
-Women in Leadership
- Lead From Within; Balance, Brilliance and Boldness
- Lead Like a Lady: Success on My Own Terms
-Lunch and Learn Series
- Listen to What Your Employees Won’t Say (Managers)
- Job Satisfaction: From Surviving to Thriving (Employees)
-Bold Authenticity Monthly Leadership Seminars
Highlights the innate leadership traits women possess and combines them with traditional leadership strategies to help women become more bold, authentic, effective, and influential leaders. Join me each 4th Wednesday of the month to equip yourself with the tools to identify your personal leadership style, establish yourself as a leader, set realistic career and team goals, challenge weak female stereotypes, navigate office politics, delegate with intention, and strengthen your problem-solving, decision-making, and conflict-resolution skills. Your registration and participation in these monthly seminars will also help you nurture and leverage your professional network.
- Special Invitation Only Business Roundtables for Executive Women
“When we received a cancellation from our employee retreat host less than one week from the event, Nicki was the first person I contacted because of her strong facilitation skills and dependability. Even with little time to prepare, she was interesting and engaging during our team building activities which helped our department connect and refresh. We couldn’t have done it without her!” -K. Dorinda Williams, MPH, CHES, Senior Director, Family Housing, So Others Might Eat, Inc.
“Nicki presented at a women’s retreat I was hosting where she did an excellent job. I received much positive feedback from the participants about her presentation. Additionally, she did a great job of helping the women tap into their passion and professional vision. It was a pleasure to work with Nicki and I look forward to working with her again!” -Ebony Davis, LCSW-C, MPA