ON MY TERMS LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT PRIVATE COACHING PROGRAM
Am I willing to take the risk of appearing biased or exclusionary because I specify that I work with high-performing Women of Color in social work leadership?
YES, I AM!
As a Black woman, I have experienced microaggressions, been accused of things I haven’t done, and been questioned or underestimated in the workplace. I have also seen the same thing play out numerous times in the careers of my Black and Brown sisters.
- I believe that I am called to this work.
- I don’t believe Women of Color enter the social work profession on a level playing field.
- I’ve found that Women of Color don’t always have appropriate resources or a strong professional support system.
- I believe that Women of Color have experiences that are not recognized or validated by mainstream society.
- I know that I am great at what I do, and I love doing it.
I am not embarrassed to admit that for years I avoided working with women in executives and women in senior leadership. I am not embarrassed to admit that I am an overcoming perfectionist and enabler. I am not embarrassed to admit that I am an overcoming control freak. I am not embarrassed that on more than one occasion I should have negotiated harder for a salary increase. I am not embarrassed to admit that I dimmed my light to allow others to feel good about themselves. I am not embarrassed to admit that for years I sought safety and security from a workplace that no longer served me. My safety and security led to self-sabotage because it was fueled by fear.
I am not embarrassed to admit it because it allows me to recognize when you are playing small, provide strategy and support for you to step into your power, and hold us both accountable.
I've lost myself in and to my work which led to professional burnout and compassion fatigue. That is why our work together begins with unpacking our beliefs about ourselves, our experiences, and our potential. That is why I am 100% sure that career fulfillment cannot be achieved without healthy boundaries fueled by a healthy dose of self-love, self-confidence, and self-care.
I have a Master of Social Work degree with a concentration in Management and Community Organization – I passed human resources and management courses to earn my degree. I've taken a leadership development series a former employer required of all managers when I stepped into my first official leadership role. I've taken multiple professional development leadership courses. I've talked to the professional women in my network about their career successes and challenges. I conducted years of independent research on leadership and career advancement. I successfully designed and navigated my own social work leadership career.
I am here to help you do the same!
If you are ready to be the leader you wish you had and excel in your career, On My Terms Private Coaching Program is available to you!
My signature BE A LADY leadership framework will allow you to:
- Define Success on Your Own Terms
- Position Yourself as a Leader
- Lead with Authenticity
- Accelerate Your Leadership Career
Coaching Package Details:
- Customized plans and assignments
- Leadership style assessment
- Professional reputation and brand development
- Resume and cover letter review
- Check-in between sessions (either via phone, email, or text as needed)
- Special Bonuses
This Is For You If:
- You have been in leadership for at least 3 years
- You know you deserve a promotion and/or elevation to higher levels of leadership
- You’re ready to prioritize your professional development
- You’re ready to stand in your feminine power
- You’re ready to reset your professional boundaries
This Is NOT For You If:
- You don’t allow your staff to disagree with you or challenge you
- You believe you can change your workplace culture without looking inward
- Your priority is spending your professional development funds before you lose them
If you're ready to lead on your terms, let's do this!!
APPLY TO ON MY TERMS LEADERSHIP COACHING PROGRAM TODAY!