Employee engagement and feedback are essential to retaining quality staff. Here are 25 questions you can ask to solicit input and feedback on the strengths and weaknesses of your company.
- What do you think are our top 3 core values?
- How would you describe our work environment?
- On a scale of (lowest) 1-5 (highest), how would you rate your work-life balance?
- Do you feel that you are regularly recognized for your work?
- Are you clear about the expectations of your position?
- Do you feel appreciated?
- Would you refer someone to work here?
- What is our greatest strength as a company?
- What is our greatest threat as a company?
- What training do you feel you need to accomplish your career goals?
- Do you see a clear path for promotion or growth potential here?
- Do you feel your feedback is taken seriously?
- On a scale of 1 (lowest) to 10 (highest), how happy are you working here?
- Would you reapply for your current position?
- What is the most meaningful part of your job?
- Do you feel we support your professional development?
- What is the main process that should be fixed or improved?
- Are you proud to work for our company?
- Do you see yourself still working here in two years?
- Do you have a clear understanding of our strategic goals?
- Does your manager recognize your full potential and value your strengths?
- If you were to become president of the company, what is the first thing you would change?
- If you were to become president of this company, what is the one thing that you would not change?
- Do you feel you have the resources to do your job well?
- Do you feel like you are adequately compensated for your work?
Nicki Sanders, MSW, is a travel and cupcake lover with a passion for self-discovery and career advancement. She has an extensive background in developing and managing interns and successful internship programs. She is an accomplished manager, professor, coach, trainer, and group facilitator who has packaged her Master of Social Work degree and 20 years of diverse work experience into Packaged For Success Enterprises, a full-service training and professional development company.
© 2018 Copyright Protected. ALL RIGHTS ARE RESERVED.