Organizations and organizational cultures are ever-changing.
Our American workforce is comprised of baby boomers, zoomers, and the 3 generations in between. This generation gap can cause a variety of challenges for employers.
Hybrid work schedules, clear paths to promotion, satisfactory salaries, and paid time off are what employees now expect from their employers and they are willing to leave if they don’t get it.
Managers are now challenged with developing a diverse array of leadership skills to successfully manage teams, prioritize the mental health of their employees, and execute the organizational vision while increasing profits in this digital economy.
No matter your product, service, or population, we are all in the people business. Social work skills are people skills. Social work skills are human behavior skills and social workers are experienced in recruitment, onboarding, engagement, and retention.
There is no need to struggle in these areas or hinder the expansion of your company when organizational help is available.
3 Reasons to Hire a Social Work Consultant to Help Your Organization Thrive
- Social workers are critical thinkers and professional problem solvers who can help agencies assess their needs and develop plans to meet them.
- Social workers are trained and experienced in cultural competency and building the rapport needed to connect with a diverse workforce.
- Social workers are skilled communicators able to synthesize and deliver information with compassion, diplomacy, and straightforwardness.
As Founder and CEO of Nicki Sanders Leadership Consulting, my mission is simple – to eliminate toxic workplaces by developing skilled, empathetic, and goal-oriented leaders who have the vision, support, and resources to create a culture where business prospers and employees thrive individually and collectively. I have 15+ years in nonprofit management and am recognized for leading high-functioning, multi-disciplinary teams.
Nicki Sanders Leadership Consulting is a professional training and development company that provides leadership development training to corporations, entrepreneurs, and nonprofit organizations.
- Provides coaching and mentorship to high-performing women in human services leadership.
- Assists businesses in recruiting, hiring, training, and retaining exceptional employees.
- Development and management of successful social impact, youth development, volunteer, and internship programs.
- Training and presentations on professional and personal development and organizational wellness.
Available to speak on topics related to burnout prevention and recovery, compassion fatigue, toxic work environments, employee retention, and managing multiple generations in the workplace. Available to provide professional development training:
- Women in Leadership
- Leadership Strategies
- Professional Branding
- Collaboration and Team Building Community
- Outreach Burnout Prevention
- Toxic Workplace Recovery
- Multi-Generational Workplace
Set up a 15-minute consultation to discuss how to bring order, options, and operations to your company.
DOWNLOAD: CONSULTANT Nicki Sanders MSW
Nicki Sanders, MSW, supports high-performing women of color in social work leadership in developing careers that feed their hearts, minds, and wallets. As Founder and CEO of Nicki Sanders Leadership Consulting, her mission is simple – to eliminate toxic workplaces by developing skilled, empathetic, and goal-oriented leaders who have the vision, support, and resources to create a culture where business prospers, and employees thrive individually and collectively. Nicki has an extensive background in nonprofit management leading high-functioning, multi-disciplinary teams, volunteer recruitment and retention, and social impact programming. She is an accomplished professor, coach, trainer, and group facilitator who has combined her gift for authentic relationships, Master of Social Work degree, and over 20 years of diverse work experience to create a life and career aligned with her values and purpose. Nicki is a lover of cupcakes, travel, and 80’s hip hop and R&B music.
© 2023 Copyright Protected. ALL RIGHTS ARE RESERVED.