- Are you ready to easily demonstrate your achievements to potential employers?
- What if you never had to worry about whether you have enough experience to apply for your dream job?
- What if you had a way to ensure that your resume showcases your brilliance and doesn’t just repeat your job duties?
With a Career Achievement Log Toolkit you will have documented evidence of your achievements and a cheatsheet to easily update your resume and cover letter with attentiveness and accuracy. With a Career Achievement Log Toolkit you receive 3 different plug and play templates that allow you to choose the method that works best for you so that you can get started on career advancement IMMEDIATELY.
A Career Achievement Log Toolkit will:
- Save time for busy professionals
- Eliminate job search stress and overwhelm
- Allow an assessment of your career achievements
- Provide momentum as your pursue new career heights
- Provide an accurate depiction of your work
- Help you build your professional image
You don’t have to imagine or wonder. Let’s make your career dreams a reality with a Career Achievement Log Toolkit. The Career Achievement Log Toolkit is perfect for new and experienced professionals.
The Career Achievement Log Toolkit consists of three (3) methods to document your accomplishments so that you can choose the method that is best for you. A Printable Template to document by hand along with two electronic options – a spreadsheet and a fillable PDF. The Career Achievement Log Toolkit also includes a Confidant Interview resource sheet and a Resume/Cover Letter tip sheet to ensure that your documentation is as comprehensive as possible.
- Printable Template – $27
- Fillable Spreadsheet – $37
- Fillable PDF – $29
- Interview Resource Sheet – $19
- Resume/Cover Letter Tip Sheet – $17
Total Value: $129 [Yes, you read that correctly!]
Your Investment Through August 18, 2020: $17
Regular Investment: $27
Don’t let this great career acceleration opportunity pass you by!
YOU ARE WORTHY OF INVESTING IN YOUR CAREER!
Nicki Sanders, MSW, CEO, is a travel and cupcake lover with an aptitude for authentic connection and career design. She has an extensive background in developing and managing successful programs and leading high-functioning multi-disciplinary teams. She is an accomplished professor, coach, trainer, and group facilitator who has merged her Master of Social Work degree and over 20 years of diverse work experience into a thriving business. Nicki Sanders Leadership Consulting helps businesses recruit and retain the best employees and helps women in mid-level management design the careers of their dreams.
© 2020 Copyright Protected. ALL RIGHTS ARE RESERVED.