- When you think about how to advance your career do you feel stress or confusion?
- Have you been given so much “good” career advice that you don’t know what to implement and what to ignore?
- Are you wondering if you have what it takes to land the position that will give you the salary and autonomy you desire?
Career building may not be easy, but it doesn’t have to be super complicated.
Keep It Super Simple! Here’s how:
- Determine what you want in your career
- Devise the right strategy
- Take consistent action
- Ignore distractions
- Evaluate your progress
- Achieve your career goal
Easier said than done, right?
If you need help clarifying your goals, selecting the right strategy, staying focused, holding yourself accountable, or achieving your career goal, I am here to serve. Whether you are a woman entering the professional world or you’re ready to ease into your final position on your career journey, I have a service to support you in designing and building the career of your dreams.
Nicki Sanders Leadership Consulting Services:
- Career Journey Map – Enroll to move past analysis paralysis and determine whether to stay in your current role, seek a promotion, or begin your job search [Get Started]
- Career Activation Strategy Session – Brainstorming and support in implementing individualized career strategies to attain your career goals [Get Positioned]
- Career Acceleration Plan with GAP Analysis – Gain career clarity through the process of skills evaluation, strategy implementation, and the of assembling a professional portfolio [Get Hired]
- Career Advancement Plan with SWOT Analysis – Increase professional skills and credibility and minimize risks in the workplace [Get Promoted]
- Career Ascension Plan with BRAND Analysis – Continue to strengthen and maximize your professional brand and align your career with your values, lifestyle, and financial needs [Get Maximized]
Contact me to discuss your career goals, which stage in the career process you are in currently, and how I can best support you.
Nicki Sanders, MSW, CEO, is a travel and cupcake lover with an aptitude for authentic connection and career design. She has an extensive background in developing and managing successful programs and leading high-functioning multi-disciplinary teams. She is an accomplished professor, coach, trainer, and group facilitator who has merged her Master of Social Work degree and over 20 years of diverse work experience into a thriving business. Nicki Sanders Leadership Consulting helps businesses recruit and retain the best employees and helps women in mid-level management design the careers of their dreams.
© 2020 Copyright Protected. ALL RIGHTS ARE RESERVED.