Success is available to you. Don’t leave your career up to chance!
Strategic Career Management is the lifelong process of investing resources into your career to maintain or increase your value in the workplace, undertake work that is personally satisfying, strive for work/life balance, and achieve financial security.
You don’t have to linger at the bottom of the career ladder or languish in a soul-draining position. I have combined my education, research and work experience to support and guide high-performing women in different stages of their careers do the work that they love.
Are You Ready To Accelerate Your Career?
- Career Journey Map – Enroll to move past analysis paralysis and determine whether to stay in your current role, seek a promotion, or begin your job search [Get Started]
- Career Activation Strategy Session – Brainstorming and support in implementing individualized career strategies to attain your career goals [Get Positioned]
- Career Acceleration Plan with GAP Analysis – Gain career clarity through the process of skills evaluation, strategy implementation, and the of assembling a professional portfolio [Get Hired]
- Career Advancement Plan with SWOT Analysis – Increase professional skills and credibility and minimize risks in the workplace [Get Promoted]
- Career Ascension Plan with BRAND Analysis – Continue to strengthen and maximize your professional brand and align your career with your values, lifestyle, and financial needs [Get Maximized]
I’m not new to this!
Learn More About My Career Journey Here:
- Nicki Sanders: From Director of Programs to Leadership Consultant
- Nicki Sanders: From Internship Supervisor to College Professor
- Nicki Sanders: From Hiring Manager to Career Strategist
- Conversation with Nicki Sanders of Nicki Sanders Leadership Consulting
- Nicki Sanders’ Management Philosophy
- 18 Things You Should Know About Nicki
- Who Is Nicki Sanders?
Nicki Sanders, MSW, CEO, is a travel and cupcake lover with an aptitude for authentic connection and career design. She has an extensive background in developing and managing successful programs and leading high-functioning multi-disciplinary teams. She is an accomplished professor, coach, trainer, and group facilitator who has merged her Master of Social Work degree and over 20 years of diverse work experience into a thriving business. Nicki Sanders Leadership Consulting helps businesses recruit and retain the best employees and helps women in mid-level management design the careers of their dreams.
© 2020 Copyright Protected. ALL RIGHTS ARE RESERVED.