Are You A Procrastinator?
Procrastination is the act of unnecessarily postponing decisions or actions. This resistance to doing something we believe should be done is often a fear of failure or a fear of rejection. Procrastination leads to higher levels of frustration, guilt, stress, and anxiety which can impact the physical body and make one more susceptible to illness. In addition to leading to negative emotions, procrastination has also been associated with receiving lower grades and earning a lower salary.
Procrastination Isn’t Always Negative:
Procrastination can have positive benefits. Procrastination may give your mind additional time to consider the impact of projects, discussions, and circumstances. Sometimes it’s okay to walk away from a task, work on something else, and come back to it later, but only when you are not avoiding it because of fear or dread.
Waiting until the last minute to address important tasks can result in:
- Poor reputation
- Loss of opportunities
- Missed deadlines
- Poor decisions
- Mismanagement of time
3 Ways to Tackle Procrastination:
- Decide: Set your mind to success. Determine your goals and make a firm decision that you will not remain in the position that you are in today.
- Commit: Mindset matters. Anticipate and eliminate the obstacles and garner support to stay the course.
- Succeed: Take consistent strategic action to reach your goals.
Stop Procrastinating! The clock is ticking for the Back To School Career Activation Strategy Session. REGISTER by midnight tonight on July 31, 2020. The regular investment for this Career Activation Strategy Session is $297, but if you register TODAY you will receive a special offer of $97.00. Don’t let this opportunity pass you by!
REGISTER TODAY! Promotion Ends at Midnight Tonight!
- Once the $97.00 payment is received, you will be sent a questionnaire via email to determine the focus and maximize our time together.
- Schedule our Career Activation Session by July 31, 2020
- Come to the Career Activation Session prepared for exploration and implementation.
Nicki Sanders, MSW, CEO, is a travel and cupcake lover with an aptitude for authentic connection and career design. She has an extensive background in developing and managing successful programs and leading high-functioning multi-disciplinary teams. She is an accomplished professor, coach, trainer, and group facilitator who has merged her Master of Social Work degree and over 20 years of diverse work experience into a thriving business. Nicki Sanders Leadership Consulting helps businesses recruit and retain the best employees and helps women in mid-level management design the careers of their dreams.
© 2020 Copyright Protected. ALL RIGHTS ARE RESERVED.