Welcome June. We are halfway through the year of 2019.
- College graduation season has ended.
- High school graduations are on the horizon.
- The school year is ending.
- Some companies are nearing the end of their fiscal year.
- Seasons are changing.
Life is busy. It is very easy to simply go with the flow or operate on autopilot. In order to be intentional and effective, we must make time for self-reflection and planning. Mid-year is the perfect time for self-reflection. Self-reflection is all about analyzing and understanding your thoughts and behaviors. Self-reflection allows us to make our emotional, mental, physical, and financial health a priority.
Below are 25 questions to help guide your self-reflection sessions this month. Remember to be honest with yourself.
- How am I honoring what matters most in my life?
- Am I holding on to something I need to let go of?
- What worries me most about the future?
- When did I last push the boundaries of my comfort zone?
- Who do I most admire?
- What is one thing I would be happy never to do again?
- When do I feel most energized?
- What am I most proud of achieving?
- If this were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?
- What is the legacy I want to leave for my children’s children?
- What am I operating in fear instead of faith?
- What is my favorite way to spend the day?
- What am I great at?
- What’s the one thing I’d like others to remember about me at the end of my life?
- Who has had the greatest impact on my life?
- What is it that I couldn’t imagine living without?
- What did I want to do with my life when I was ten years old?
- What laws do I feel should be broken or changed?
- Does my spending reflect my goals?
- What is the thing that I will never budge on?
- What are my most fulfilling relationships?
- Am I more optimistic or pessimistic?
- Am I my main priority?
- How do I regularly handle challenges?
- What is my number one goal for the rest of the year?
Nicki Sanders, MSW, is a travel and cupcake lover with a passion for self-discovery and career advancement. She has an extensive background in developing and managing interns and successful internship programs. She is an accomplished supervisor, professor, coach, trainer, and group facilitator who has merged her Master of Social Work degree and 20 years of diverse work experience into a thriving business. Nicki Sanders Consulting helps businesses increase employee recruitment and retention and helps managers uplevel their leadership skills.
© 2019 Copyright Protected. ALL RIGHTS ARE RESERVED.