Do you have any end of year traditions or rituals?
The end of the year is a great time to reflect on not only your accomplishments and achievements but also your upcoming goals and plans. Setting aside time annually for introspection is good can boost your motivation and appreciation.
11 End of Year Self-Reflection Questions:
- What do I do daily that brings me joy?
- Am I taking anyone or anything for granted?
- Have I dedicated appropriate time to reaching my goals?
- What am I most proud of accomplishing this year?
- Have I held myself back in any way?
- Am I practicing quality self-care?
- Am I optimistic about my life?
- Am I following my path or someone else’s path?
- Am I giving my best at work?
- Am I giving my best to the people who matter most to me?
- What am I most looking forward to in the new year?
Nicki Sanders, MSW, is a travel and cupcake lover with a passion for self-discovery and career advancement. She has an extensive background in developing and managing interns and successful internship programs. She is an accomplished manager, professor, coach, trainer, and group facilitator who has packaged her Master of Social Work degree and 20 years of diverse work experience into Packaged For Success Enterprises, a full-service training and professional development company.
© 2018 Copyright Protected. ALL RIGHTS ARE RESERVED.