Life is about growth and transition. In fact, the only thing that is constant about life is change! Your career is no different. As we grow and develop as individuals, our career interests and goals naturally change or expand. Is now your time to GET PROMOTED?
5 Signs You’re Ready to Get Promoted Now
- You Don’t Feel Challenged – We all want to feel confident and competent in our positions. We build credibility through effective performance and being a responsible team member. You are a rock star at your job, but you are no longer learning or growing or feel that you are working to your full potential, you are ready to get promoted.
- You Don’t Feel Valued – You know that your work is stellar, but you have been passed over for a promotion or you are not recognized or acknowledged for your contributions. Your coworkers and supervisor depend on you for instruction and problem-solving. When you become the “go to” girl, you are ready for a promotion.
- You Continually Take On New Tasks – When your work ethic and curiosity consistently causes you to volunteer for stretch assignments and take the lead on new projects, you are ready to get promoted.
- You Are Consistently Talking About A Different Role – When you constantly complain about your lack of enthusiasm or excitement in current position and speak eagerly about your next chapter, you are ready to get promoted.
- You Are Passionate About Different Work – Many of us work for a paycheck and work our passions outside of our jobs. When you have found something outside of your job that you are passionate about, do well, and can earn the necessary income from it’s time to align your interests with your career. You are ready to get promoted.
To all my Assistant Principals, Assistant Managers, Deputy Directors, Program Directors, Program Managers, Division Chiefs, Health Services Managers, and the rest of my mid-level managers out there rocking their roles…
Let’s end the glorification of struggle and toxicity. Your job can provide joy and ignite your passion. You can do good and be paid well. You can love your work and the people that you work with. You should be respected and valued as an employee. Good enough is no longer good enough. My GET PROMOTED Group Coaching Program is designed specifically for women in mid-level management to spend 6 weeks learning and growing together so they can secure the jobs of their dreams.
You do not need to put your goals and dreams on hold. You can land your dream job sooner than you think. GET PROMOTED launches virtually on Monday, December 9, 2019.
GET PROMOTED offers:
- Convenience of a virtual group coaching program
- Support and Accountability [of like-minded professional women]
- Biweekly Group Calls
- Tailored Growth Assignments
- Access to Resources
- Special Coaching Hot Seats
Big dreams require strategic action. It’s time to design your unique career path. You deserve this! Don’t wait – enroll now. Registration is only open to 8 women. Join virtually from any place in the world.
Nicki Sanders, MSW, is a travel and cupcake lover with a passion for self-discovery and career advancement. She has an extensive background in developing and managing multi-disciplinary teams and successful internship programs. She is an accomplished supervisor, professor, coach, trainer, and group facilitator who has merged her Master of Social Work degree and 20 years of diverse work experience into a thriving business. Nicki Sanders Consulting helps businesses increase employee recruitment and retention and helps women in mid-level management develop the confidence, competence, and credibility to lead with bold authenticity.
© 2019 Copyright Protected. ALL RIGHTS ARE RESERVED.