Womanhood, motherhood, sisterhood – is beautiful, interesting, empowering…and often exhausting LOL!
- Have you ever wondered if you are playing small but then questioned whether you’re being too ambitious?
- Have you celebrated your professional accomplishments and then wondered if you can repeat the success?
- Have you wondered if you have fear of success or fear of failure?
- Have you had days when you feel like Superwoman and other days you wonder if you put on deodorant?
- I know you have career opportunities to explore, water to drink, prayers to pray, and a rack of folks depending on you inside and outside your home.
- I know that you have marketable skills lying dormant and new skills you want to develop.
- I know that you value work/life balance, but you also have bills to pay.
- I know that society is trying to convince us all that we suffer from imposter syndrome and criticizes us when we show up fully as our authentic selves in the workplace.
SISTERHOOD IS ONE POWERFUL ANTIDOTE TO THE FOOLISHNESS!
I’ve missed being in the company of amazing women – supporting, encouraging, and uplifting each other!
But you know what? I don’t have to miss you ladies anymore…
BECAUSE I’M BRINGING US BACK TOGETHER!!!
This is your INVITATION to join me for Are You Really Saying YES To Your Social Work Career Success? virtual workshop on Thursday, December 1, 2022, at 6:30pm.
Yes, we’re getting together before the mad December holiday rush!
As whole human beings, we will connect with our personal and professional beliefs, needs, and goals…together.
We will celebrate how far we’ve come and the woman we had to become to get us here.
We will give ourselves a pep talk or have a courageous conversation with ourselves if needed.
We will walk into 2023 rejuvenated and with elevated purpose, confidence, and power.
REGISTER for Are You Really Saying YES To Your Social Work Career Success? virtual workshop TODAY. This 90-minute virtual workshop is valued at $99, but you can take advantage of the early bird rate TODAY. No need to wait for Black Friday. I’m offering the workshop for a $49.00 investment through 11/29/22. Yes, you save $50 and pay only $49 for a workshop where you can end 2022 and begin 2023 with personal and professional fulfillment!
WE ALL DESERVE THIS!!
And YES, you may join us if you are not a social worker. The workshop is open to ALL women who are leaders, nurturers, and caregivers – not just those who are social workers or professional helpers.
Treat yourself by adding Are You Really Saying YES To Your Social Work Career Success? virtual workshop to your holiday to-do list.
Please share with your sister friends, grab your goodies, and let’s make it a girl’s night in!
DATE: Thursday, December 1, 2022
TIME: 6:30pm-8:00pm EST
LOCATION: Virtual Event on Zoom (link and password will be sent after payment is received)
BLACK FRIDAY INVESTMENT: $49 until November 29, 2022
Nicki Sanders, MSW, ushers high-performing women of color in mid-level social work and human services leadership through promotion to senior leadership. As Founder and CEO of Nicki Sanders Leadership Consulting, her mission is simple – to eliminate toxic workplaces by developing skilled, empathetic, and goal-oriented leaders who have the vision, support, and resources to create a culture where business prospers, and employees thrive individually and collectively. Nicki has an extensive background in nonprofit management leading high-functioning, multi-disciplinary teams. She is an accomplished professor, coach, trainer, and group facilitator who has combined her gift for authentic relationships, Master of Social Work degree, and over 20 years of diverse work experience to create a life and career aligned with her values and purpose. Nicki is a lover of cupcakes, travel, and 80’s hip hop and R&B music.
© 2022 Copyright Protected. ALL RIGHTS ARE RESERVED.