Here is the harsh reality – most of us are super amazing at what we do but don’t believe we are as awesome as we are!
That is a confidence issue.
A confidence issue begins with an idea issue that grows into a belief issue.
Your mind is powerful.
What we think we can do, be, and have set the tone for the success we achieve in our careers and in our lives.
Knowing our value and our worth and not settling for anything less and believing that we can have positions that feed our hearts, minds, and wallets is reliant on our dominant thoughts.
What are you thinking? Believing? Manifesting?
Long before I was introduced to ‘Think and Grow Rich’ by Napoleon Hill, I was introduced to ‘The Little Engine That Could’ by Watty Piper. Both books emphasize the power of our thoughts.
What you focus on expands, so focus on high-quality thoughts. Elevate Your Thoughts!
- “Whether you think you can, or you think you can’t–you’re right.” -Henry Ford
- “The thing always happens that you really believe in; the belief in a thing makes it happen.” -Frank Lloyd Wright
- “A man is but the product of his thoughts what he thinks, he becomes.” -Mahatma Gandhi
- “Your chances of success in any undertaking can always be measured by your belief in yourself.” -Robert Collier
- “Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.” – Saint Augustine
Nicki Sanders, MSW, ushers high-performing women of color in mid-level social work and human services leadership through promotion to senior leadership. As Founder and CEO of Nicki Sanders Leadership Consulting, her mission is simple – to eliminate toxic workplaces by developing skilled, empathetic, and goal-oriented leaders who have the vision, support, and resources to create a culture where business prospers, and employees thrive individually and collectively. Nicki has an extensive background in nonprofit management leading high-functioning, multi-disciplinary teams. She is an accomplished professor, coach, trainer, and group facilitator who has combined her gift for authentic relationships, Master of Social Work degree, and over 20 years of diverse work experience to create a life and career aligned with her values and purpose. Nicki is a lover of cupcakes, travel, and 80’s hip hop and R&B music.
© 2022 Copyright Protected. ALL RIGHTS ARE RESERVED.