What are three adjectives that you would use to describe yourself as an employee in your current role? Are they positive or negative? Uplifting or demeaning?
- Overworked – Used to access; having to work beyond their capacity or strength
- Underpaid – Paid less than due or less than deserved or worthy of
- Unappreciated – Not given deserved recognition; not given or shown thanks or gratitude
What I love about my clients is that they are ambitious, passionate high performers. My clients are well-educated or well-trained professionals who know are knowledgeable and get things done. Unfortunately, more often than not, they are overworked, underpaid, and feel unappreciated in their current position. After working with me, they are more confident in their roles, prepared to advocate for themselves, and ready to stretch beyond their comfort zones.
You don’t have to work to the point of overwhelm or exhaustion, linger at the bottom of the career ladder, struggle financially, or languish in a soul-draining position. Expect more from your job and career.
If you’re tired of being overworked, underpaid, and unappreciated, let me help you uplevel your career. You deserve a well-balanced work and career life, adequate compensation, and respect and recognition on the job. In addition to individual counseling packages, I have developed services to help you in each stage in your career. Let’s get to work!!
- Career Journey Map – Register to move past analysis paralysis and determine whether to stay in your current role, seek a promotion, or begin your job search [Get Started]
- Career Activation Strategy Session – Brainstorming and support in implementing individualized career strategies to attain your next level career goals [Get Positioned]
- Career Acceleration Plan with GAP Analysis – Gain career clarity through the process of skills evaluation, strategy implementation, and assembling a professional portfolio [Get Hired]
- Career Advancement Plan with SWOT Analysis – Increase professional skills and credibility and minimize risks in the workplace [Get Promoted]
- Career Ascension Plan with BRAND Analysis – Continue to strengthen and amplify your professional brand and align your career with your values, lifestyle, and financial needs [Get Maximized]
You can do work that feeds your soul, your heart, and your wallet.
Nicki Sanders, MSW, CEO, is a travel and cupcake lover with an aptitude for authentic connection and career design. She has an extensive background in developing and managing successful programs and leading high-functioning multi-disciplinary teams. She is an accomplished professor, coach, trainer, and group facilitator who has merged her Master of Social Work degree and over 20 years of diverse work experience into a thriving business. Nicki Sanders Leadership Consulting helps businesses recruit and retain the best employees and helps women in mid-level management design the careers of their dreams.
© 2020 Copyright Protected. ALL RIGHTS ARE RESERVED.