Our word for 2022 is elevation. One way to be sure to elevate in your career is to elevate your career skills, knowledge, and resources through professional development.
NEWSFLASH: It’s your responsibility to take complete ownership of your career!
Stop waiting for your employer to pay for your professional development and stop waiting until your CEUs are due to renew your license before you register for professional development training.
And please stop ignoring great professional development opportunities because they’re disguised as personal development. Personal development precedes professional development.
Signature Presentations and Trainings
I am an experienced trainer, facilitator, focus group host, and presenter. My experience includes virtual and onsite professional development sessions.
Are you or as a social work leader or your company experiencing:
- Employee disengagement or staff turnover?
- Decreased productivity or profits?
- Conflict among staff members?
- Disconnection between management and front-line staff?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, the following training and professional development options will help your agency recalibrate and thrive.
Manager’s Masterclass Series
- Going Up, Going Down: Managing Your Boss and Your Employees
- Can’t We All Just Get Along: Managing Multiple Generations in the Workplace
Lunch and Learn Series
- Are You Listening to What Your Employees Didn’t Say? (Managers)
- Professional Development, Productivity, and Promotions (Employees)
If you’re looking for an experienced, transformational speaker who will ignite action and accomplishment in your audience, hire Nicki for your events, ministry meetings, conferences, panels, seminars, and retreats.
- Women’s Empowerment
- Leadership Styles
- Professional Branding
- Job Search Strategy
- Interview Preparation
- Career Acceleration
- Toxic Workplace Recovery
- You Can’t Pour from An Empty Cup: Self-Love, Self-Care and Self-Preservation for Women in Social Work
- Social Work Your Social Work Career
- Lead Like a Social Worker: Balance, Brilliance, Boldness
Schedule your free 15-minute consultation to discuss presentation and enrollment opportunities.
Nicki Sanders, MSW, ushers high-performing women of color in mid-level social work and human services leadership through promotion to senior leadership. As Founder and CEO of Nicki Sanders Leadership Consulting, her mission is simple – to eliminate toxic workplaces by developing skilled, empathetic, and goal-oriented leaders who have the vision, support, and resources to create a culture where business prospers, and employees thrive individually and collectively. Nicki has an extensive background in nonprofit management leading high-functioning, multi-disciplinary teams. She is an accomplished professor, coach, trainer, and group facilitator who has combined her gift for authentic relationships, Master of Social Work degree, and over 20 years of diverse work experience to create a life and career aligned with her values and purpose. Nicki is a lover of cupcakes, travel, and 80’s hip hop and R&B music.
© 2022 Copyright Protected. ALL RIGHTS ARE RESERVED.