Welcome to June! New month, new opportunities!
After over 20 years of working in or with school-based programs, the end of the school year is the beginning of my planning time. June is still the time when I ask myself what I want to do next.
This June I want to support more professional women in social work in taking strategic and consistent steps toward the next level in their careers.
What do you have planned professionally this month?
If you’re unsure what next steps to take in your career, REGISTER for a Career Activation Strategy Session.
A Career Activation Strategy Session allows you 60 minutes of uninterrupted time with me to develop strategies to design your career on your own terms. We will examine your goals and experiences to generate ideas and creative solutions to your employment questions, issues, or interests while developing customized strategies to help you reach your next career goal.
A Career Activation Strategy Session is for you if:
- You are on the verge of burnout or compassion fatigue
- You know you were meant for more but aren’t quite sure what more really is
- You are feeling unprepared for an upcoming job promotion or interview
- You want to take your career to the next level but desire support
- You are ready to step into your first leadership role
- You feel stuck in your current leadership role
Clarity and concentration are career game-changers.
You will select one (1) focus area for your individual Career Activation Strategy Session. The 3 options are:
- Destination – Establish a specific career focus and develop goals and milestones to reach it
- Preparation – Uncover and combat internal and external barriers to career success
- Amplification – Leverage your skills to ace your promotion meeting, performance review, or job interview
You deserve to invest in yourself. Make yourself and your career a priority this month.
Nicki Sanders, MSW, ushers high-performing women of color in mid-level social work and human services leadership through promotion to senior leadership. As Founder and CEO of Nicki Sanders Leadership Consulting, her mission is simple – to eliminate toxic workplaces by developing skilled, empathetic, and goal-oriented leaders who have the vision, support, and resources to create a culture where business prospers, and employees thrive individually and collectively. Nicki has an extensive background in nonprofit management leading high-functioning, multi-disciplinary teams. She is an accomplished professor, coach, trainer, and group facilitator who has combined her gift for authentic relationships, Master of Social Work degree, and over 20 years of diverse work experience to create a life and career aligned with her values and purpose. Nicki is a lover of cupcakes, travel, and 80’s hip hop and R&B music.
© 2022 Copyright Protected. ALL RIGHTS ARE RESERVED.