What I do is all about YOU!
Here is my truth:
What I do is more than job search assistance, it’s empowerment through career development and advancement.
I don’t love writing resumes and cover letters but I love helping my client leverage their education, experience, and expectations to secure a job they love and build the career of their dreams.
I will help you prepare for your job interview, but my ultimate goal is to help you build your confidence and master self-promotion.
I will help you negotiate a higher salary or land that promotion, but my ultimate goal is to help you achieve your version of liberation and leisure.
I will help you evaluate and upgrade your digital footprint because I want to help you build a strong brand, not because I love social media.
Together we clarify your goals and needs and develop a strategy to get you where you want to go. My job is to assist you as you grow into your potential. It’s all about you! A great coach never forces you to achieve their dreams.
Five facts about Nicki Sanders, Career and Empowerment Strategist:
1. I’ve gotten every job I really wanted. I have built the career of my dreams.
2. My concentration for my Masters degree in Social Work is Management and Community Organization. I’ve studied management and leadership formally and informally.
3. I’ve been a hiring manager since 2007. I’ve taught human services students and supervised interns since 2014.
4. I started doing resume and cover letter writing professionally as a Case Manager about 20 years ago.
5. I’ve been serving, supporting, and studying women and girls for the last 26 years.
If this little snapshot is enough to spark your curiosity and you want to know how I can help you accelerate your career in human services, contact me and let’s chat about your goals.
Nicki Sanders, MSW, CEO, is a Career and Empowerment Strategist who helps high-performing women of color in management go from overworked, underpaid, and unappreciated to energized, well paid, and appreciated. Through Nicki Sanders Leadership Consulting, she also helps businesses recruit, hire, train, and retain great employees. Nicki has an extensive background in developing and managing successful programs and leading high-functioning multi-disciplinary teams. She is an accomplished professor, coach, trainer, and group facilitator who has combined her gift for authentic relationships, Master of Social Work degree, and over 20 years of diverse work experience to create a life she loves. Nicki is a lover of cupcakes, travel, and 80’s hip hop and R&B music.
© 2021 Copyright Protected. ALL RIGHTS ARE RESERVED.