10 Reasons You Should Hire An Internship Consultant
- An Internship Consultant provides guidance and best practices on developing internship programs and managing interns.
- An Internship Consultant can recruit, hire, and train the right intern so you can focus on growing your business.
- An Internship Consultant can help you develop and implement policies and procedures to increase productivity and profits.
- An Internship Consultant can help you implement systems and processes so both your business and your intern succeed.
- An Internship Consultant doesn’t provide legal advice but is knowledgeable about the legalities of internships.
- An Internship Consultant can help you avoid common internship program pitfalls.
- An Internship Consultant can help you resolve your internship program challenges.
- An Internship Consultant can help you draft an internship manual and other important documents.
- An Internship Consultant can ensure that you offer a valuable learning experience while limiting disruptions to your business.
- An Internship Consultant can help you evaluate your internship program for efficiency, effectiveness, and profitability.
- 10 Things I’ve Never Heard My Interns Say
- 5 Ways to Eliminate Your Fear of Working with Interns
- Don’t Believe These 5 Internship Myths
Nicki Sanders, The Packaged For Success Coach, is an Adjunct Professor with a passion for business and career development. She has an extensive background in developing and managing interns and successful internship programs. She is a skilled manager, coach, trainer, and group facilitator who has packaged her Master of Social Work degree and 20 years of work experience into Packaged For Success, a full service training and professional development company.
© 2017 Copyright Protected. ALL RIGHTS ARE RESERVED.