I have put myself in new and various situations over the last couple of weeks and this willingness to leave my comfort zone has reconfirmed that I only want to do work that I love, work that is intellectually stimulating, and work that is commensurate with my experience. Work that fills my heart, mind, and wallet! You already know that I will not tell you do to something that I am not willing to do and because I am committed to authenticity and integrity, I am constantly in situations that test my commitment and intentions. And do you know what? I love that about my life.
My brain thinks big picture and then simplifies concepts, processes, and strategies so they are applicable to the challenge at hand. Putting myself in various professional situations over the last few weeks has also reminded me that I am great at what I do and that my skills are valuable and transferable. The last couple of weeks has also reminded me why I decided to offer both career coaching and leadership consulting. I love the idea of coming in to an agency and working with the staff to come up with creative solutions and then implementing them before moving on to the next big project.
Our country, our agencies, and our careers seem to be in this awkward in-between phase of post-pandemic, pre-recession, and political strain. Rising gas and food prices, employee layoffs, and crime. Decreases in job security, emotional wellness, and human compassion. Where are you in the matrix?
How are you weathering these storms? We are all in different phases of transition, but forward motion is our only option and that is why I’m here.
I am offering my support to you as we all navigate this new phase of 21st-century life.
How can I assist you, your agency, or your clients?
- Are you in need of leadership development training, program improvement, or more clarity in your career focus or steps to secure a promotion?
- What are the biggest challenges, frustrations, or opportunities that you are contemplating?
- What are you excited about or what is bringing you hope and joy?
I’m here to help you!
If you are a part of my community you already know that I teach at the collegiate level, deliver various workshops and presentations to diverse audiences, and coach high-level professionals on career elevation. My professional impact also includes:
- Successfully analyzing and managing budgets, schedules, grants, staffing requirements, and general program tasks to comprehensively orchestrate all facets of ongoing program operations and success as the Program Director for various organizations.
- Leading program evaluation and measurement and implementing data for program management and development.
- Directing staff hiring, training, and mentoring functions while ensuring adherence to program’s quality standards and ethical guidelines.
- Developing solid, trusting relationships with community agencies, academic institutions, internal/external stakeholders, and boards of directors.
- Utilizing superior organizational, interpersonal, analytical, and crisis management skills to drive program efficiency and effectiveness.
I deliver organizational support strategies to move your company into its true potential!
- Leadership Development – Executive coaching and training for company leadership
- Operations – Intentional implementation of the company mission, culture, processes, and objectives
- Capacity Building – Develop and strengthen internal infrastructure, stakeholder relationships, and other critical resources
- Strategic Initiatives – Develop and manage employee engagement, professional development, internship, volunteer, and social impact programs
Let me help you thrive!
Are you or your company experiencing:
- Employee disengagement or staff turnover?
- Decreased productivity or profits?
- Conflict among staff members?
- Disconnection between management and front-line staff?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, the following training and professional development options will help your agency recalibrate and thrive.
Manager’s Masterclass Series
- Going Up, Going Down: Managing Your Boss and Your Employees
- Can’t We All Just Get Along: Managing Multiple Generations in the Workplace
Lunch and Learn Series
- Are You Listening to What Your Employees Didn’t Say? (Managers)
- Professional Development, Productivity, and Promotions (Employees)
Feel free to message me and arrange a time to discuss your needs.
Nicki Sanders, MSW, supports high-performing women of color in social work leadership in developing careers that feed their hearts, minds, and wallets. As Founder and CEO of Nicki Sanders Leadership Consulting, her mission is simple – to eliminate toxic workplaces by developing skilled, empathetic, and goal-oriented leaders who have the vision, support, and resources to create a culture where business prospers, and employees thrive individually and collectively. Nicki has an extensive background in nonprofit management leading high-functioning, multi-disciplinary teams, volunteer recruitment and retention, and social impact programming. She is an accomplished professor, coach, trainer, and group facilitator who has combined her gift for authentic relationships, Master of Social Work degree, and over 20 years of diverse work experience to create a life and career aligned with her values and purpose. Nicki is a lover of cupcakes, travel, and 80’s hip hop and R&B music.
© 2023 Copyright Protected. ALL RIGHTS ARE RESERVED.