5 Tips on Being a Great Intern Manager
- To be a great leader of people – convince them to follow you, not your rules. – Jeffrey Gitomer
- The one word that makes a good manager – decisiveness. – Lee Iacocca
- The beauty of a great manager is his or her ability to individualize. – Marcus Buckingham
- Treat employees like they make a difference and they will. – Jim Goodnight
- A good manager is best when people barely know he exists. – Lao Tzu
Nicki Sanders, The Packaged For Success Coach, is an Adjunct Professor with a passion for business and career development. She has an extensive background in developing and managing interns and successful internship programs. She is a skilled manager, coach, trainer, and group facilitator who has packaged her Master of Social Work degree and 20 years of work experience into Packaged For Success, a full service training and professional development company.
© 2017 Copyright Protected. ALL RIGHTS ARE RESERVED.