Welcome to the return of and the first Conversations with Nicki Sanders for 2022!
Past ‘Conversations with Nicki Sanders’ leadership interviews highlighted the success strategies, advice, and career journeys of authentic women leaders in a variety of industries. The initial goals of Conversations with Nicki Sanders were to:
- a) Showcase women in leadership (at home, at work, and in the community)
- b) Share best practices in employee and intern recruitment and engagement
- c) Offer strategies to increase productivity and performance
- d) Promote a healthy work environment
- e) Encourage self-care in professional women
Although elevation is inevitable, the goals will likely be the same moving forward.
In this first episode of the new year I discuss:
- My personal philosophy on leadership
- My personal career and life philosophy
- My word for the year 2022
- A brief overview of some of my career challenges
- My plans to serve women of color in social work and human services leadership in 2022
LISTEN to the AUDIO
Nicki Sanders, MSW, ushers high-performing women of color in mid-level social work and human services leadership through promotion to senior leadership. As Founder and CEO of Nicki Sanders Leadership Consulting, her mission is simple – to eliminate toxic workplaces by developing skilled, empathetic, and goal-oriented leaders who have the vision, support, and resources to create a culture where business prospers, and employees thrive individually and collectively. Nicki has an extensive background in nonprofit management leading high-functioning, multi-disciplinary teams. She is an accomplished professor, coach, trainer, and group facilitator who has combined her gift for authentic relationships, Master of Social Work degree, and over 20 years of diverse work experience to create a life and career aligned with her values and purpose. Nicki is a lover of cupcakes, travel, and 80’s hip hop and R&B music.
© 2022 Copyright Protected. ALL RIGHTS ARE RESERVED.