You know what you want. You’ve asked, wished, and prayed for it.
- Because you’re not getting interviews or callbacks or you haven’t been promoted or hired, you think you are unqualified.
- You decide to go back to school for another degree or certification or you decide you’re aiming too high and you shift your career focus.
FACT: Everything that you want is available to you.
NEWSFLASH: You have everything you need EXCEPT the belief in yourself.
- It’s time to believe in yourself!
- It’s time to shift your perspective.
- It’s time to challenge your limiting beliefs.
Limiting beliefs are subconscious thoughts that determine how we see ourselves, the world, and what is possible for us. Limiting beliefs can affect our health and well-being by putting boundaries around what we consider appropriate behavior, who we connect to, and what opportunities we pursue. Limiting beliefs can make you feel less than, excluded, or incapable.
Self-confidence and belief in self look like being true to yourself, filling yourself with encouraging words and positive actions, acknowledging your challenges, taking calculated risks, accepting compliments, trusting your abilities, asking for help, and setting strong boundaries.
You have the degrees, the work experience, and the network:
- Are you ready to accept that you are amazing, brilliant, and creative?
- Are you ready to take the awesome ingredients that you have been given and bake that delicious career cake?
- Are you ready to uplevel your mindset and move beyond confusion and doubt?
Awesome, because you deserve it!
I am here to usher high-performing women of color in mid-level social work and human services leadership like yourself through promotion to senior leadership and I want to work with you.
I stay ready so I don’t have to get ready!
- Limit Your Limiting Beliefs to Conquer Your Limitations
- I Reject The Notion That I Have To Struggle!
- Yep, I’ve Decided To Be Wealthy!
Nicki Sanders, MSW, ushers high-performing women of color in mid-level social work and human services leadership through promotion to senior leadership. As Founder and CEO of Nicki Sanders Leadership Consulting, her mission is simple – to eliminate toxic workplaces by developing skilled, empathetic, and goal-oriented leaders who have the vision, support, and resources to create a culture where business prospers, and employees thrive individually and collectively. Nicki has an extensive background in nonprofit management leading high-functioning, multi-disciplinary teams. She is an accomplished professor, coach, trainer, and group facilitator who has combined her gift for authentic relationships, Master of Social Work degree, and over 20 years of diverse work experience to create a life and career aligned with her values and purpose. Nicki is a lover of cupcakes, travel, and 80’s hip hop and R&B music.
© 2022 Copyright Protected. ALL RIGHTS ARE RESERVED.