This song, Destiny, spoke directly to me when I heard Stephen Hurd lead it with the Praise Team a few weeks ago. I felt it DEEP in my soul.
After the virtual church service ended I immediately went to YouTube to find it. Listened again and again. Then headed over to iTunes to download it. Listened again and again.
I have added Destiny to multiple playlists. It blesses my entire life every time I hear it.
My gift to you, by way of Stephen Hurd, on this #motivationmonday is an introduction to the song Destiny (Part I).
Tell the Lord Thank you (Thank you)
For showing me (For showing me)
And directing me (Directing me)
To my destiny (To my destiny)
I know what I’m here for
Do You Know What You’re Here For?
If you are struggling with your career passion and purpose, I am here to support you in assessing, accelerating, and achieving your dream career.
- Career Journey Map – Enroll to move past analysis paralysis and determine whether to stay in your current role, seek a promotion, or begin your job search [Get Started]
- Career Activation Strategy Session – Brainstorming and support in implementing individualized career strategies to attain your career goals [Get Positioned]
- Career Acceleration Plan with GAP Analysis – Gain career clarity through the process of skills evaluation, strategy implementation, and the of assembling a professional portfolio [Get Hired]
- Career Advancement Plan with SWOT Analysis – Increase professional skills and credibility and minimize risks in the workplace [Get Promoted]
- Career Ascension Plan with BRAND Analysis – Continue to strengthen and maximize your professional brand and align your career with your values, lifestyle, and financial needs [Get Maximized]
Nicki Sanders, MSW, CEO, is a travel and cupcake lover with an aptitude for authentic connection and career design. She has an extensive background in developing and managing successful programs and leading high-functioning multi-disciplinary teams. She is an accomplished professor, coach, trainer, and group facilitator who has merged her Master of Social Work degree and over 20 years of diverse work experience into a thriving business. Nicki Sanders Leadership Consulting helps businesses recruit and retain the best employees and helps women in mid-level management design the careers of their dreams.
© 2020 Copyright Protected. ALL RIGHTS ARE RESERVED.