I am pleased to announce that I will be the guest for the Inaugural #MacroSW Lunch & Learn Twitter chat on Tuesday, October 30, 2018, at 12:00pm EST/10:00am PST. #MacroSW chat partner Karen Zgoda (@KarenZgoda) will host the chat.
#MacroSW will offer this new Lunch & Learn Twitter chat series on the last Tuesday of the month from 12:00pm – 12:30pm EST. Topics for the new chat series will focus on careers in macro social work practice.
The topic for this inaugural chat will be:
“Making the Most of Your Field Placement”
I invite you to join me!
Twitter Chat Questions:
Q1: What actions do you recommend students take to make the most of their internship? (especially if it wasn’t your first choice)
Q2: How can an internship help me launch my career?
- 5 Things You Should Never Say To A Social Work Student
- Tips for New Social Workers
- Tips for Experienced Social Workers
- 18 Reasons I Love Social Work
- 5 Reasons Students Can Benefit From A Career Coach