My business focus: High-performing Women of Color in social work leadership
My personal belief: We are born leaders
My personal philosophy on leadership:
- Leadership is a privilege
- Leadership is about impact and influence, not a title
- Leadership is earned, not taken
- Leadership is about transformation, not transactions
- Great leaders create more great leaders
Career Tip: Leadership is an inside job
- You control the reins – leadership begins and ends with you
- Who you believe you are at your core dictates how you show up on the outside
- We must do the inner work to see the outer results we desire
Topic: Leadership Is An Inside Job
Nicki Sanders, MSW, ushers high-performing women of color in mid-level social work and human services leadership through promotion to senior leadership. As Founder and CEO of Nicki Sanders Leadership Consulting, her mission is simple – to eliminate toxic workplaces by developing skilled, empathetic, and goal-oriented leaders who have the vision, support, and resources to create a culture where business prospers, and employees thrive individually and collectively. Nicki has an extensive background in nonprofit management leading high-functioning, multi-disciplinary teams. She is an accomplished professor, coach, trainer, and group facilitator who has combined her gift for authentic relationships, Master of Social Work degree, and over 20 years of diverse work experience to create a life and career aligned with her values and purpose. Nicki is a lover of cupcakes, travel, and 80’s hip hop and R&B music.
© 2022 Copyright Protected. ALL RIGHTS ARE RESERVED.