Entrepreneurs and Small Business Owners
- Spread your business message
- Promote your brand
- Give back to your community
…by sponsoring our 10th Annual Pack A Purse™ Drive
Our goal is to collect 1,000 purses (totes and other handbags) and fill with personal hygiene items for teen girls in foster homes, group homes, and homeless shelters.
Donate promotional items between November 1, 2016 and December 5, 2016.
All donations will be delivered before Christmas Day.
Only new and gently used purses will be accepted.
- New personal hygiene items needed: toothbrush, toothpaste, mouthwash, deodorant, soap, lotion
- Also accepting: shampoo, lotion, lip balm, feminine hygiene products, and hand sanitizer
- Schedule a delivery or mail items to PO Box 6368, Columbia, MD, 21045,
- Financial sponsorships also accepted by PayPal or PO Box 6368, Columbia, MD, 21045.
- Volunteers also needed. Get your employees together to participate in our Purse Packing Party on December 10, 2016.
Nicki Sanders, The Packaged For Success Coach, is an Adjunct Professor with an extensive background in developing and managing internship programs. She is a skilled program manager, coach, trainer, and group facilitator who has packaged her Masters of Social Work degree and 20 years of work experience into Packaged For Success, a full service training and professional development company.
© 2016 Copyright Protected. ALL RIGHTS ARE RESERVED.