My heart is FULL!! So grateful for our 10th Annual Pack A Purse™ Drive donors and Purse Packing Party volunteers. JaMai and I could not provide these care packages in purses to teen girls in foster homes, group homes, and homeless shelters without all of YOU.
Take the Purse Packing Party journey through photos!
PURSE PACKING PARTY RESULTS:
We sorted, filled, and packed 897 purses at our Purse Packing Party. This amazing feat required a storage unit, moving truck, and lots of love and hands.
SAVE THE DATES:
- 11th Annual Pack A Purse™ Drive: November 1, 2017 – December 4, 2017
- Purse Packing Party: Saturday, December 9, 2017
- ONLY new and very gently used purses will be accepted.
- ONLY new personal hygiene items accepted: toothbrush, toothpaste, mouthwash, deodorant, soap, lotion, feminine hygiene products
- NO razors, sharp objects, aerosol sprays, candy, medications, toys, or office supplies. Please and thank you.
ADDITIONAL SUPPORT REQUESTED:
- Drop-off locations in the community – churches, hair salons, barber shops, coffee shops, schools, community centers, and other local businesses.
- Large, central storage location for storing donations.
- Volunteers to help at Purse Packing Party
- Volunteer drivers to help deliver donations.
- Donations of large holiday shopping bags and other durable large bags are needed.
- FYI: The least donated personal hygiene items are deodorant and toothpaste.
Nicki Sanders, The Packaged For Success Coach, is an Adjunct Professor with an extensive background in developing and managing internship programs. She is a skilled program manager, coach, trainer, and group facilitator who has packaged her Masters of Social Work degree and 20 years of work experience into Packaged For Success, a full service training and professional development company.
© 2016 Copyright Protected. ALL RIGHTS ARE RESERVED.