It’s New Year Eve!
Every ending is a new beginning. Whew chile, much of 2020 and 2021 have been record-breaking and not necessarily in the best ways, but I am genuinely grateful for life, health and strength,
Are you celebrating the end of 2021 and the beginning of 2022 in a special way tonight?
However you choose to celebrate, be safe. Use common sense and common courtesy. This pandemic is not over so let’s not pretend that it is.
Looking back to move forward: We’ve spent the month of December in self-reflection mode. I have high expectations for 2022 and for myself and my business in 2022. What about you?
- How did you mentally, physically, and emotionally launch into 2021?
- What are you most grateful for in 2021?
- What is the greatest lesson you learned in 2021?
- What are you leaving behind in 2021?
- What are you most looking forward to in 2022?
- What are you declaring for your life and career in 2022?
Highlights for Nicki Sanders Leadership Consulting in 2021:
- Cupcakes and Conversations with Nicki Sanders
- Conversations with Nicki Sanders
- Career Tip Tuesday with Nicki Sanders
- Uplevel Your Position quarterly challenges
- Social Work Month Blog Series
- New coaching clients, guest speaker, podcast interview, and workshop presenter. In 2022, I am looking forward to adding career development presentations to social work students to my services.
Spotify Playlist: Expect Miracles
Nicki Sanders, MSW, CEO, is a Career and Empowerment Strategist who helps high-performing women of color in management go from overworked, underpaid, and unappreciated to energized, well paid, and appreciated. Through Nicki Sanders Leadership Consulting, she also helps businesses recruit, hire, train, and retain great employees. Nicki has an extensive background in developing and managing successful programs and leading high-functioning multi-disciplinary teams. She is an accomplished professor, coach, trainer, and group facilitator who has combined her gift for authentic relationships, Master of Social Work degree, and over 20 years of diverse work experience to create a life she loves. Nicki is a lover of cupcakes, travel, and 80’s hip hop and R&B music.
© 2021 Copyright Protected. ALL RIGHTS ARE RESERVED.