During the month of October 2021, we committed to identifying and limiting our limiting beliefs. We have determined what we want, now we must not only believe that it is available to us but believe that we deserve it. Affirm that you are brilliant, valuable, and deserving!
I entered quarter 4 with the intention of slowing down to be more intentional about how I wanted to finish out 2021. I must admit that because I kept going and going and didn’t honor my instincts and listen to myself, I was forced to “sit and rest”. I’m taking this time to prepare to come back stronger.
Remember: The journey to shed labels, limit limits, and cancel baseless timelines is continuous.
“It’s never too late to be who you said you were going to be!”
Here is our October 2021 blog recap!
- Welcome to October and Quarter 4
- How Do They Show Up For You?
- The 2021 Social Media Outage is Relevant to Your Career
- Limit Your Limiting Beliefs to Conquer Your Limitations
- Listen To Yourself
- Why Do We Continue to Push This Limited View of Social Work?
- Another Reason to Do Work That You Love!
- Set Boundaries: Make Yourself Your Priority
- Women of Color Deserve Equal Pay for Equal Work
- All You Have Is Your Name
- Is The Pandemic Over Yet?
Nicki Sanders, MSW, CEO, is a Career and Empowerment Strategist who helps high-performing women of color in management go from overworked, underpaid, and unappreciated to energized, well paid, and appreciated. Through Nicki Sanders Leadership Consulting, she also helps businesses recruit, hire, train, and retain great employees. Nicki has an extensive background in developing and managing successful programs and leading high-functioning multi-disciplinary teams. She is an accomplished professor, coach, trainer, and group facilitator who has combined her gift for authentic relationships, Master of Social Work degree, and over 20 years of diverse work experience to create a life she loves. Nicki is a lover of cupcakes, travel, and 80’s hip hop and R&B music.
© 2021 Copyright Protected. ALL RIGHTS ARE RESERVED.