Conversations with Nicki Sanders monthly leadership interviews highlight the success strategies, advice, and career journeys of authentic women leaders in a variety of industries. These women are amazing, and I am honored to have the opportunity to share their stories with you. I am grateful for the awesomeness of my professional network.
For May 2021, bringing you a career interview just didn’t seem like the thing that I was supposed to do. I kept fighting the feeling that I was supposed to share this month. I waited for the ‘unusual’ feelings to fade or for the name of the interviewee to come to me. Didn’t happen even as the end of the month approached, so I decided to give in to where my intuition was directing me.
As we ‘graduate’ out of the global health pandemic and year-long quarantine, I want to remind you that your life is your own and you get to choose your new normal. You don’t have to return to your pre-pandemic life or lifestyle. Do what’s best for you at this new stage.
LISTEN to the full May 2021 Conversation with Nicki Sanders BELOW.
Conversations with Nicki Sanders interviews will return next month in June.
- Conversation with Nicki Sanders and Anjelious Farmer, MBA, Nonprofit Founder and Senior Engagement Manager
- Conversation with Nicki Sanders and Shara Hammond, Leadership Development and Inclusion Manager and Certified Diversity Coach
- Social Work Month Interview with Kenia Maldonado, LMSW, Founder of OnBoarding Solutions, LLC
- Social Work Month Conversation with Portia Rouse, LCSW-C, Founder of Minds Over Matter, LLC
- Social Work Month Conversation with Katherine Spinney, MSW, Founder of Katherine Spinney Coaching, LLC
- Conversation with Shauntia White, MSW, Adjunct Professor, Nonprofit Start-Up Executive, Nationally Recognized Advocate and Organizer
icki Sanders, MSW, CEO, is a Career and Empowerment Strategist who helps high-performing women of color in management go from overworked, underpaid, and unappreciated to energized, well paid, and appreciated. Through Nicki Sanders Leadership Consulting, she also helps businesses recruit, hire, train, and retain great employees. Nicki has an extensive background in developing and managing successful programs and leading high-functioning multi-disciplinary teams. She is an accomplished professor, coach, trainer, and group facilitator who has combined her gift for authentic relationships, Master of Social Work degree, and over 20 years of diverse work experience to create a life she loves. Nicki is a lover of cupcakes, travel, and 80’s hip hop and R&B music.
© 2021 Copyright Protected. ALL RIGHTS ARE RESERVED.