Blog Recap: Developing and Managing a Strong Internship Program
Check out the blog links below for tips and strategies to develop and manage a strong internship program:
- Sign Up for a Free Internship Program Assessment
- Why Should I Hire An Internship Consultant?
- Develop A Plan For Your Internship Program
- Don’t Believe These 5 Internship Myths
- 5 Reasons Students Avoid Internships
- 5 Tips on Being a Great Intern Manager
- 5 Reasons To Pay Your Interns
- 5 Ways to Get the Best from Your Intern
- What Should I Teach My Intern?
- Should I help My Intern Develop a Career Portfolio?
What is your toughest internship program challenge or question?
Nicki Sanders, The Packaged For Success Coach, is an Adjunct Professor with a passion for business and career development. She has an extensive background in developing and managing interns and successful internship programs. She is a skilled manager, coach, trainer, and group facilitator who has packaged her Master of Social Work degree and 20 years of work experience into Packaged For Success, a full service training and professional development company.
© 2017 Copyright Protected. ALL RIGHTS ARE RESERVED.